Before going to the main topics about PUGB Game Download for Windows PC or Laptop, let me say something about the game, yes! The most trending game of 2018/2019. The PUBG Mobile or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, an online action game initially released on 23 March 2017. The game is developed and published by a subsidiary of South Korean company Bluehole Studio called PUBG Corporation, Designed by Brendan Greene. PUBG is a Battle royale shooter game and the best selling game, more than 42 Million copies are already sold. The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle, shooter game in which up to 100 players struggle each other for survival. These 100 players parachute from a plane onto an island, and the game starts.
The players can decide the country, place to play and can also select the location to jump from the plane. It’s possible to play as groups (up to four in each group) and can also play as singles. The player’s parachute from a plane onto the selected island or location, the Battlegrounds and now the real game starts. Now, they need to fight or kill each other to survive but, on reaching the island they are empty-handed, or they won’t have any weapons to attack or any equipment like the helmet or body armor to protect getting killed themselves. So, everyone has to scavenge for weapons and equipment firstly. To force encounters, the safe area on the island decreases over time and the last player will be the winner.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)
|Game Name||PUBG MOBILE|
|Released Date||March 23, 2017|
|Supported Platforms||Android, iOS, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows|
|Game Size||1.6 GB to 18.3 GB|
|Price||Free - $29.99|
Is it Possible to Play PUBG Game on PC?
I found many people asking the same question, but the PUGB have the official PC version is available so, it doesn’t make sense. The Android and iOS version of the game is entirely Free to play but, for the PC version, you have to pay. Yeah, you need to pay around $29.99 via Steam. You have to pay the amount to play the official PC version of the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game. But, it’s possible to bypass that, or it is possible to play the game on PC for FREE. In this article, I will help you all to get PUBG free for PC or can say as PUBG Mobile PC version for Free. The system should have the minimum requirements as per the official team updates; otherwise it won’t work, or you may face too much lag while playing. If you have the PC or Computer with the required configuration then, I will get you player unknown battlegrounds free download for PC.
Firstly, you have to check the minimum and recommended system requirements from the below table. Go through the table and make sure that your system is good enough to go. I will explain the steps to download and play PUBG mobile on PC with the required screenshots. Am sure that you won’t face any issues if you follow those instructions properly.
- Here is an Amazing FACT about PUBG ♥ ♥ ♥
The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is the most trending game as of now, and the developers haven’t invested for advertising the game. It becomes so much popular through word of mouth due to its unique gameplay.
PUBG System Requirements
|System Specifications||Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|Operating System||64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300||Intel Core i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600|
|Graphics Video Card||nVidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB||nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB|
|Storage Space||30 GB available space||30 GB available space|
|RAM||8 GB||16 GB|
|DirectX||Version 11||Version 11|
|Network||Broadband Internet connection||Broadband Internet connection|
How to Play PUBG on PC for Free?
In this part, am are sharing a special method to play the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) on your PC/Laptop without using an emulator. In this method, you can play the official version of the PUGB PC but, how to do that without a license key? No worries, I will share the license key also. For those who want to play using the Android Emulator like Tencent Gaming Buddy, Bluestack, Memu, and the Nox Player, or if you face any issues on installing or with the shared license key then, you can skip this and can follow the steps at the bottom.
- Download the PUBG PC setup.exe File – Link
- After that, double click to run the .exe file.
- On the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds installation window, select the “I agree to the terms” option and click on Next.
- After that, select the location or directory to Install the game (At least 30GB disk space required).
- Then, select the Install option to start the game installation.
- While installing the game, it asks for the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) Licence key, the installation continues only if you provide a valid Licence key.
- Enter the Licence Key: 4MMP21-MZZ1WA-PPMZ1P-VPCPUZ and click on the “Validate” option.[I Personally checked the Licence key and found its working that’s why I am sharing the code with you. You can comment below if you face any error while using it]
- You will get a success message, and the installing continues, and it might take a few more minutes to complete.
- After the installing is completed successfully, select create desktop shortcut option if required and select the finish option.
- So, the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds PC version is successfully installed/activated on your PC/Laptop.
- Now, you can start the game and enjoy it.
How to Play PUBG on PC/Laptop with Bluestacks?
- Download and Install the Latest version of Bluestacks Android Emulator – Link
- Run the Android Emulator and Connect your Google account.
- Now, open the Play Store and type “PUBG Mobile” on the search bar.
- Click on the Install option and as you all know, it automatically, download and install the Game.
- Once it’s installed, go to the app dashboard, find the PUGB Game.
- Double click on the Icon to open and wait until the game loads.
- Then, connect the game with your Facebook/Google account, you must have to select the Keyboard and Mouse icon at the bottom (refer the screenshot below) to play PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile Game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- You can check the controls keys on the popup page and also it’s allowed to customize the function keys depending upon your preference completely.
What are the Best PUBG PC Settings for FPS?
|FPS Option||Recommended Setting|
|Window Mode||Fullscreen (Windowed)|
|Lobby FPS Limit||Unlimited|
|In-Game FPS Limit||Unlimited|
|Smoothed Frame Rate||OFF|
|Post-Processing||Very Low - Low|
|Shadows||Very Low - Low|
|Textures||Medium – Ultra|
|View Distance||Medium – Ultra|
PUBG PC Game Full Version Free Download
You can follow the above steps to download the full version of the PUBG PC version. You can even play the game with the help of android emulators like Bluestacks, Memu or any other. Lots of android emulators are available for free; you can use any of them to play. PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds also have their official PC version but its not a free like the mobile version. You have to pay $29.99 to get the game; you can buy that via steam and also available on Amazon. I have provided a working license key above, hope you can use that license and feel free to comment below if you face any error while using.
As you all know, I need a persistent internet connection along with the minimum or recommended specs to play the game. For the mobile version, Android 5.1.1 or above with a minimum of 2GB RAM is required. You can check the above table to know the specs needed for the PC version, you won’t be able to play, or you can face that much lag if you don’t even have the minimum required specification. So, it’s better to check them first, and I recommend to upgrade your device if it’s required before playing. The PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile currently supports more than 500 android devices. As I already mentioned, you need to pay $29.99 to get the full PUBG PC version and those who can’t afford that can try any of the above methods. If you could then, try to buy the original official release, which helps to have a better gaming experience and also, its good to support the developer, you can feel a great gameplay experience between the mobile and PC version so, I recommend mobile users to try the PC/Laptop version also. The PUBG game got any awards which include, The Game Awards 2017 and 2018, Gamers’ Choice Awards, 2018 Teen Choice Awards, Game Critics Awards 2018, Australian Games Awards and a bunch of too many other awards.
PUBG Support/Customer Service
You can contact the PUGB developer team via mail. If you have any concerns or questions then shoot an email to their customer service email id.
You can also follow/like them on the social media platforms to get regular updates from the team. You can check the below table to get links to their social media accounts or pages.
Both the methods we mentioned in this article helps to play the PUGB game on your Windows PC or laptop. I verified both of them and found its working fine without any issues. Playing with the emulators may not gives you much gaming experience but its not much bad to try. If you can afford them, buying an original version is recommended. If you found this article helpful the, do share the article with your friends and let them know how to download and play PUGB PC full version for Free. Feel free to comment below for any issues related to the topic and also we appreciate your feedback as comments. Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great day.
- 1 PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)
- 2 Is it Possible to Play PUBG Game on PC?
- 3 PUBG System Requirements
- 4 How to Play PUBG on PC for Free?
- 5 How to Play PUBG on PC/Laptop with Bluestacks?
- 6 What are the Best PUBG PC Settings for FPS?
- 7 PUBG PC Game Full Version Free Download